Fuel cards for all businesses
Business with HGV fleets
With scheduled deliveries to meet and only certain types of fuel sites that you can physically access, your HGV drivers will be on the lookout for high-canopy truck stops on main arterial roads. And as you’ll be covering so much ground, you’ll want to keep a close eye on your pence per litre cost too.
Here’s why we think the Allstar One card is ideal for HGV fleets:
- Access to the Discount Diesel network, giving you lower diesel prices at over 1,700 sites
- Fuel stations on main arterial routes to eliminate route deviation
- Savings on diesel – typically more than 2p per litre lower than average pump prices
- 2,000+ HGV friendly fuel stations in the UK
Business with mixed fleets
When your fleet is made up of a mixture of vehicles including HGVs, vans and cars, you need a real mixture of benefits to make sure that every vehicle type and driver is catered for. You need the combination of a large network of fuel stations to allow your drivers to stay on route and get to your customers on time. Plus, you need to ensure you are getting the best possible price for fuel, as running a fleet of vehicles is not cheap.
Our Allstar One fuel card is designed to help businesses with fleets of mixed vehicle types:
- Access to over 1,700 stations on the Discount Diesel card, giving you a saving on diesel purchases
- All transactions for all vehicles on one invoice that’s completely HMRC VAT compliant
- Business Mileage Monitor available to help you track personal & business mileage
- A variety of extra services including Smartphone applications, online account management, MPG reporting and more
Small or local business
If you’re a small or local business, you’ll clock up a lot of mileage close to home but it’s not likely you’ll be making too many trips across the country. With no need to fill up along trunk roads or on motorways, your drivers will need quick access local, easily recognisable fuel stations that don’t cost the earth.
So we think our Supermarket fuel card is the right solution for you, here’s why:
- Drivers will have no trouble finding a fuel station nearby - accepted at Tesco, Morrisons, ASDA & Sainsbury’s
- Access cheaper fuel – Supermarket sites help you save up to 3-4p per litre against the national average
- Cut down on admin – All your fleet transactions in one place with itemised HRMC invoices
Business with unleaded fleets
It’s always your top priority to keep fuel costs down, so you need the ability to shop around for lower fuel prices. And if your fleet consists mostly of unleaded vehicles, you will need the flexibility of a large network of fuel stations in the UK.
Your drivers will often be in different places every week, so strong coverage on arterial routes - as well as in towns and cities - is essential.
With all of that in mind, we believe that our Allstar Classic fuel card is perfect for your business because:
- You get access to the largest UK network of fuel stations
- No route deviation meaning no wasted fuel
- Access to supermarkets for low cost unleaded fuel in towns & cities
- Access to all major brands with high quality fuel like Shell
Call us on 0345 266 5101