ServicePoint Frequently Asked Questions
Find out the answers to some of the most frequently asked questions from ServicePoint customers
What is the main telephone number I need to know?
Call 0808 250 2287 for any ServicePoint enquiries, including authorising work and any invoice queries.
What vehicle maintenance work does ServicePoint cover?
- Mobile Servicing (at selected garages)
- Vehicle Collection and Delivery (at selected garages)
- Courtesy vehicles (at selected garages)
- Glass – coming soon!
ServicePoint does not currently cover vehicle hire or breakdown cover.
How do I apply to join ServicePoint?
Call 0808 250 2287 and advise that you would like to join ServicePoint; you will need to complete and return an application form, including a direct debit mandate. You will then receive confirmation if your application has been approved.
When can I start using ServicePoint?
As soon as we get confirmation that your application has been approved, we will start loading your vehicles onto the platform. Typically, it takes 24-48 hours to complete the set-up.
How do I use the ServicePoint portal?
The portal is simple and intuitive to use. Contact us and we will be happy to give you a walk-through of the features and functionality. Alternatively, you can download our user guide, which outlines how to use the system or watch our handy videos, which explain how to undertake various tasks within the portal.
- How to authorise a job, view confirmed bookings and upcoming due dates
- How to book maintenance work
- How to upload documents for vehicles and/or drivers
- How to add, change, search and view driver information
- How to set reminders for important dates related to your vehicles
- How to search and download reports relating to bookings, drivers and vehicle information
- How to add, change, search and view vehicle information
How can I book in a vehicle for maintenance work?
There are three ways that you can book in a vehicle.
- For Fleet Controllers – Log onto your ServicePoint portal, click on Book and follow the steps to book online. Watch our video to see how.
- For Drivers – Use the driver booking portal to make a booking. Go to allstarcard.co.uk, click on Your Account, then ServicePoint, then Book a Vehicle and follow the steps.
- For Fleet Controllers and Drivers – Call our direct booking line on 0808 250 3896 and one of the team will take your vehicle details and undertake the booking.
How do I book in tyre work?
We have a nationwide account with National Tyres and Autocare (NTA), offering preferential rates.
To book in, either: Call 0808 250 389 and a ServicePoint Representative will do the rest.
– Log onto your ServicePoint portal, click on Book. In the Work Details section, click the Tyres button and enter the size and make of the tyres which need repair or replacement in the Other Work Requests box. In the garage directory, enter NTA into the garage name to find the closest branch of NTA.
What happens if I don’t book in advance?
We always recommend that you pre-book to ensure your requirement is met, but if you don’t the garage typically check the vehicle registration to ascertain if is part of ServicePoint. If it is, they will proceed to process the work as a ServicePoint transaction.
How can I authorise work on a vehicle?
– When a vehicle requires authorisation for work, you will receive a notification email.
– Log onto the ServicePoint portal and authorise the work or decline if you have a query on the nature of the work.
– Alternatively you can call 0808 250 2287 to verbally approve the work.
Watch our video to see how.
How do I pay for the vehicle maintenance work?
All vehicle maintenance work that is undertaken via ServicePoint is billed directly to your Allstar account, providing you with centralised billing. It will be included in your monthly Allstar invoice.
Which garages are in your network?
Visit our site locator page, and select the ServicePoint filter. Youwill then be shown the garages in your area that are part of the ServicePoint network.
What If I forget my password?
Call 0808 250 2287 and ask one of our team to reset your password.
How do I set up a new user for the portal?
Call 0808 250 2287 and ask one of our team to add an additional user to the system for you.